Last Updated on July 23, 2017
Since increasing intake of natural food, minimizing sugar and processed carbs, and combining with my usual exerice regime, I have seen the following changes in myself:
- Feel so much more energized and less tired.
- Knee problems had dissapeared. Even though I have done yoga based exerised for a quite, I still had knee pains till I cut off sugar. Then the problem was gone. I can do a full lotus posture now.
- Better control of my temper.
- Run up a flight of stairs and not tired.
- Less hungry (hee hee, coz I am still snacking on healthy food).
- Addiction to caffeine is much reduced.
- No monthly PMS blues- not that mine is bad. But I don’t feel the bloatedness and tiredness that come with it.
- Most processed stuff starts to taste far too sweet for my liking.
But, shed only very little weight- about 1kg off at most (coz I had slagged and just came back on board about 2 weeks ago). Still, the well being I experienced really give me an inner motivation.
And journalling it also makes me want to keep up- after all, this is posted in my blog. Can’t really afford to slack too often, rite? 🙂
If you set up to achieve a particular goal, journally it is a good idea, be it via an online blog or in a book. Months or years from now, you can start studying the progress, whats make it work or otherwise.