Last Updated on July 23, 2017
Here are some enjoyable exercises- where it raises your heart rate, at the same time, it is enjoyable:
- Paula Abdul Hip Hop Cardio Dance
- Gospel Dance Aerobics
- Dance Aerobics (if you don’t understand the language, just follow the movements)
- Aerobic Dance (learn to isolate body parts when dancing)
- Arabic Belly Dance Fat Burning: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 & Part 4
- Arabic Belly Dance Basic Moves Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 & Part 4
- Outdoor Fitness– benefits of working outdoors
Building your Favourite Playlist
You can also built up various Playlists from your favourite videos from YouTube. Your body will probably respond best from dancing to your favourite songs. And dancing is probably the best way to keep yourself moving, sweating and keeping boredom at bay.
Built as many playlists as you can and keep using different lists for each of your exercise routine.
Here’s a sample from my playlist.
You do not need to confine yourself only to dance music. If you love ballads or sentimental rock songs, you can still move towards those music- in more graceful movements involving longer duration.
i feel that that was really interesting. Good publish!¡
Thanks for sharing these. These should help anyone feeling that working out is a chore more than a necessity. You’ll more likely stick to your workouts if you find them enjoyable…because if you don’t then what’s the point.