Last Updated on April 15, 2021
A friend shared with me that both his parents have diabetes- and they could control their blood sugar without much deprivation. What their parents did:
• Eat vegetables and meat moderately- no need to drastically cut down
• Avoid rice as much as possible- because rice is high in sugar content
• Perform moderate amount of exercise.
For exercise, need not do intensively. Just about 15 minutes a day of light cardio to get circulation going and a bit of sweating.
As their blood sugar is under control, they need not worry about bruising and gangrene- because gangrene from wounds would occur only if the blood sugar is high and the diabetes is not under control (but of course for all injuries and wound would always need to be treated promptly)
There are also some past articles written related to diabetes:
- Adding lemon to water to cure diabetes
- Unable to Control Blood Sugar in Diabetes? Check your stress levels
- Diabetes Type 2- it can be reversed