Today is Wednesday night. So far, have been quite consistent, except today I can’t resist and took a ghee ball.
Morning before reaching office:
- 1 packet of 3-in-1 Nescafe Breakfast
- 2 slices of Gardenia Breakthru bread with egg sandwich (with butter)
- ate a bit of fruits like rambutans, papayas (few small cubes of it only)
a packet of 80ml Hi-Low Chocolate flavoured milk
- Salad with some vegetarian side wishes. There was a some dressing- I could not stop the guy in time not to put the dressing.
- another egg sandwich on 2 slices of Gardenia Breakthru bread with egg (and a piece of cheese in between)
- 1/2 packet of Nescafe Breakfast 3-in-1
Throughout the day, I ate my tupperware of fruits consists of mixture of pamelo, papaya and red apples (it’s those 3 compartment tupperware, so it’s quite big). In the evening, took a ghee ball.
- A slice of baked pumpkin with a little smeared butter on the top- you should try it- even though I dislike pumpkin, I find it nice.
- 2 small slices of chicken- marinated with sugar, salt and sweet plum sauce- fried, then put in the oven to drain out the oil.
Went to gym also- did cardio 20 min, followed by 50 times crunches on Swiss ball, then another 15 min cardio and stretching properly.
Food I take is less than what I normally take, but I lacked the cravings for sweet stuff. And the best part, I don’t feel tired or drained out.