I am not going to like what I see but heck, I’ll be honest with it:
- 1 cup of Nescafe 3-in-1 breakfast
- 2 toasted mini wholemeal bun – one with reduced fat cheese slice and another with a little peanut butter.
- 4 small slices of fried seaweed.
- Ate 1/2 mini bun with cheese
- Took some fruits that I take everyday- today was some small cubes of cut mango, grapefruit and orange.
- 1 Hershey’s kiss chocolate that my boss put on her table for visitors who dropped by her place.
- 1 pc of fried chicken
- Some sambal sotong
- 3 pcs of yong tau foo with kangkung in soup
- Took small bite in the nutty bar that i brought from Guardian
- 1 small Hazelnut latte (can’t resist coz feeling tired)
- Offered 1 pc of chocolate and some dried nuts from my friend
- My daily fruits
- Then in the evening, my colleague offered me some mooncake (extremely fattening): I took about a quarter.
- fried omelets with fish paste
- vege in soup
- 4 pcs of fried seaweed
- one serving of longan (one small bowl)
Those in blue indicates that it should not be in my diet.
Not sure it is because my sugar intake had increased or due to yet to recover from my travel, but I do feel tired. Today had running nose and felt that I was running into a fever. Also, with the rate I am eating, I will soon gain back the 2kg that I had lost during my trip to Thailand in no time.
Will see how it goes.