This section contains articles related to our skin, eyes and feet.
Articles related to our Skin:
- A much cheaper alternative for Acne- stop being picked on
- Body Odour: How to tell someone politely that he or she has it
- Can reducing stress reduce body odor…. a woman’s story
- Dandruff problems? Don’t bathe right after gym workouts or after physical activities.
- Does Talcum Powder & Anti Perspirant Causes Cancer?
- How to deal with skin rashes
- How You Sweat May Indicate Your Fitness Level
- Is it worth spending money on treatment for male pattern baldness or hair loss?
- Love your big nose- before you decide to go for nose job
- On too much sweat, too little sweat and sugary drinks
- Possible Causes of Sudden Skin Rashes
- Psoriasis- How our emotional and personality plays a role
- Rawatan Resdung- Treatment for sinus, allergies and pimples
- Traditional Chinese medicine cured a child with skin disease
- What it means if you hardly sweat and sweat is sticky
- Why a child should never laugh or tease another child
- Why do I bruise easily
- Why do you get skin rashes and allergies after drinking coffee/ alcohol
- Why using panty liners and femine wash do more harm than good
Articles related to our Eyes:
- Beautiful Body but Insecure Sad Eyes
- Dark circles in the eyes and connection to your kidney health
- Inflammed eyes or conjunctivitis- someone got on your nerves?
- Pain on the face, ears and eyes due to mobile phone usage- don’t ignore them
- Papilledema due to high intracranial pressure during pregnancy
- Why You Should Never Rub Your Eyes with Your Fingertips
Articles related to our Feet:
- Bunions & Cracked Heels
- Care for the Feet
- Do you really need expensive shoes if you have knee/leg pain?
- How to Clean Constantly Dirty Feet and Cracked Heels
- Leg soreness and numbness? – Mind Body Connection
- Numb Feet with Feeling of “Leaking Air” Sensation
- Sandals for those with painful cracked heels
- What to do if you suffer from cold limbs/feet
- What to do when you cannot feel your toes or feet- personal experience
- Why people walk or run with loud footsteps?