This section contains articles written related to having coughs, throat, teeth and gums, headaches, fever, flu and sinus.
Articles related to Coughs:
- Why do I have cough, dry throat and stingy watery eyes?
- Relieving cough with boiled rice water
- How to cure cough with Coca Cola
Articles related to the Throat:
- Recurring sore throat that does not go off with medication
- Snake Grass Herb Cures Sore Throat
- Too much of Mandarin Oranges give Sore or Itchy Throat
- Why do I produce very slimy, thick mucus whenever I drink stuff like juice?
Articles related to Teeth and Gums:
- Kidney pain that went off with the extraction of a problem tooth
- Throat and tooth infection can lead to heart valve disease
- Cure chronic gum and teeth conditions like periodititis with a simple ancient exercise
- Emotional causes of bad breath
- If you have lots of problems with your gum and teeth, could it be boundary issues?
- What could cause constantly recurring tooth problems- toothache, infections
- How to relief a queasy stomach and coated heavy tongue feeling when you wake up
- What Every Denture Wearer Should Know
- How I dealt with a throbbing toothache
- Tooth Extraction Sometimes is Necessary to avoid infection
- How to Relieve Mouth Ulcers
- Problem with Your Teeth & Kidney- could be related
- Having toothache, ear pain, sinus, headache and sore throat at the same time?
- Battling Bad Breath
Articles related to Headaches:
- Overcoming headaches without painkillers
- Am I allergic to things like perfume, mint, etc?
- Self Massage Exercise to release tension in the head
Articles related to Fever, Flu, Chill and Sinus:
- Illness that got healed after consulting faith healers/ mediums
- Herbal remedies towards cold, chill and rising fever works better
- Cold flare ups and pressure in the inner ear
- Rawatan Resdung- Treatment for sinus, allergies and pimples
- Oil Pulling Cured My Fever and Sinus
- Silence In One Ear, Hearing Loss?
- Are my nose bleeds normal or a bad sign?
- Relief fever and sinus with dehydration salt instead of isotonic drinks
- Juice from Raw Papaya Leaf can Increase Platelet Count
- Bringing down fever with tamarind paste
- Pain on the face, ears and eyes due to mobile phone usage- don’t ignore them
- Of Caffeine Addict and Running Nose
- Using antibiotics to treat infections in children increases the risk of recurrence
- Traditional Method of Relieving Flu and Chills
- Relieve Running Nose/ Sinus with Acupressure
- Body Pain may be due to Chronic Sinus
- Natural Cure for Dengue- Papaya Leaf Juice