The role of a caregiver is not easy. Often the caregiver is neglected or suffer from burnout in having to take care a loved one. Being a caregiver myself, I can totally relate to this. I started this section to list down articles related to this topic with the hope that it could help others in a similar situation.
Below are the listing of articles related to Caregiving:
- Finding happiness and meaning in caregiving, minimizing caregiver burnout
- Compulsive hoarding and relationship to depression and feelings of loss
- Adult Colouring Book- therapeutic, stress reducing & useful for parents/ caregivers
- Kidney failure and the rising costs of dialysis and treatment
- Caring for a parent with dementia/ Alzheimer’s
- Should you resign from your job to take care of an elderly parent with illness?
- How to get the elderly to use walking aids/ commode when they have mobility issues
- Hepatitis Chronic becoming Acute- what I did
- To love in sickness and in health- a wife’s enduring love
- Role of the caretaker/ caregiver in helping the recovery of a loved one