Do you find your buttons being pushed all the time? Do you feel the world is out against you and you are all alone trying to defend your choices, priorities and opinion? And do you mull over hurtful words of others and take it so personally?
For those of us who made any choices to be different, to walk a path less troden would envitably face lots of critism, insults and discouragement. But if you look around, most people who achieve real success in life are those who took the path less taken.
But it’s still tough, because we would still be one against the whole world. It gets very hurtful especially if the put-downs comes from our family, relatives and our so-called ‘friends’. So, how do we trod on?
First, I am sure there are already lots of sites and books out there who teaches so-called success principles using mindpower and belief system. So in this post, I’ll leave those out. I want share on a different aspect and I hope you would keep an open mind.
Energy or chi imbalance causes blockages in certain organs that may amplify your negative emotions
- If our liver energy is not balanced, we may be easily upset or angered and we find it difficult to control our temper
- If our kidney energy is not balanced, we are fearful and afraid to take risks. The moment we try and failed, we quickly give up
- If our lungs energy is not balanced, we are surceptible to feeling more grief and sadness
- If our heart energy is not balanced, we feel impatient and cruelty. It makes people take a rod and hit at someone or a person becoming a road bully
- If our spleen and stomach energies are not balanced, we experience worry and anxiety- that’s why usually when we are stressed or nervous, our digestive system suffers
Balance the energies, balance the emotions
Chinese healing system states that energy imbalance in the organs manifests as emotional imbalance and vice versa. For example, stress can cause stomach problems, or stomach problems can result in easy surceptibility towards stress.
So often, the healing system attempts to resolve a problem by indirectly balancing the energies in the organs. Chinese herbs and chi kung exercises are being used. You may not be able to access to Chinese herbs- and even so, the herbs must be properly prescribed by a qualified physician in TCM (traditional Chinese medicine).
To make things easier, there’s another way- following are some exercises that you can practice at home. I do these exercises, taught by Mantak Chia almost every morning. No matter how tired I am when I wake up in the mornings, after doing his exercises, I always feel refreshed and ready for the day ahead:
In some of the videos, Mantak Chia gave explanations about why we should do the exercises:
1. Start with Crane Neck exercise
2. Then 5 minute cure exercise- remove excessive toxic energies accumulated at solar plexus area due to stress, anger, and other negative emotions
3. Six Healing Sounds- to tonify the energies in the organs
4. Chi Nei Tsang- massage organs to release negative energies stuck in organs
It’s strange, because after I started doing these exercises, I feel more calmer and also, I started to fill full during eating- so automatically when I am full, I would not feel like eating. When I was young, I had to use my willpower to stop myself to overeat. When I practice these simple exercises, I also feel able to let go and it helps me cope with the highly stressed environment.
That’s why, I strongly urge you to give these exercises a try- for me, it takes only about 20 minutes. But it really changes you from the inside out.