I did mention earlier that I will be writing a post on how you can use Coca Cola a.k.a the real thing to cure cough. Take note though- it can only cure if you do it during the initial stages of cough. Once the cough gets chronic, it does not work anymore.
How to do it:
1. Pour a can of Coke on a pan and heat it up.
2. When the Coke is getting hot, add almost a tablespoon of salt in it.
3. Off the fire and stir till the salt melts.
Drink it as soon as possible. OK, the salty version of Coke will not be getting you excited but drinking it helps when you notice that you are just beginning to cough. Once you delay this, sometimes you will have no choice but to let the cough runs its course.
If you feel a little better, do it again either the next morning or at night (depending on which time is nearer to you).
Coke also works as you feel heaty and unwell
If you travel in the tropical country and feel heaty, and feel that a fever is building up, try this:
1. Get a can of chilled Coke (if you are coughing, please do not take any chilled or iced drinks).
2. Ask for a teaspoon of salt from the kitchen. Mixed it with the Coke and drink it up.
It has been known to work for the initial stages of fever or heatiness. Few times when I was in Thailand and about to fall sick due to the heat, I did the above and felt better. Of course, you have to make sure that you drink in lots of plain water to stay hydrated.
I am not sure if Pepsi works as well but I was taught to use Coke by a healer. Other carbonated drinks don’t work for fever except isotonic drinks like 100 plus.