≡ Menu

Removing gallstones naturally by Dr. Lai Chiu-Nan

Gallstones may not be everyone’s concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer.

“Cancer is never the first illness,” Chiu Nan points out. “Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer. In my research in China, I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones.

“We all have gallstones. It’s a matter of big or small, many or few. One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area.”

So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.

Removing gallstones naturally by Dr Lai Chui Nan using natural ingredients

Regimen:

• For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer.Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.

picture site - Removing gallstones naturally by Dr. Lai Chiu-Nan

• On the sixth day, take no dinner. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
  • At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
  • The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools.
    “Usually they float,” Chiu Nan notes. “You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many.”
RELATED:  Why do I keep getting colds, sinus and flu?

“Even if you don’t have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It’s always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then. You’ll find that your digestion is much better afterwards.

Update: 4 October 2008:

1.      The Truth about Gallbladder and Liver Flushes by Quackwatch.org

— I find this site to be a great source of reference. But in the article, Peter Moran did not suggest that the method is harmful and whatever the arguments given are backed up with verified studies.

2. The truth of Liver & Gallbladder Flushes

please scroll to the end of the page on the left link to view the some findings and discussion on the method. The article first discusses on the various methods used like the one above and then talks that:

the stone could just be ‘soap’- cholesterol  and olive oil and there were reports that stones are stone while getting out of the gallbladder.

However, people who have tried the method did report feeling better- even if it is toxins removal at the colon. But as I’ve recently browse through the book “Suckers” by Rose Shapiro– and she had said that the Gallbladder cleanse is quack- and people are passing up ‘soap stones’ instead of gallbladder stones. She had supported with some studies and experiments that were conducted by verified sources. I feel readers who read should at least make an informed decision.

Update @ March 2010

A reader by the name of Paul shared his experience of the gallbladder flush. Click HERE to read the post.

RELATED:  Caught a chill & treating it without medication

Update @ April 2011

An alternative gallstone flush method shared by my friend Sukhada who practices this method and had taught it to his yoga students with success.

Update @ January 2013:

Reader by the name of Karen shared her experience on how the gallbladder cleanse had helped her flush out her gallbladder that was full with stones, cured her enlarged liver, spleen and appenditis. Not only that, through healthy eating, she lost 40 pounds, cured her high cholesterol and had no more allergies. Read her inspiring story here.

If you like this post, say thanks by sharing it:
Like what you are reading? Please subscribe to receive automated notification on new blog posts.
  • Cecilia Domingo September 17, 2008, 2:32 pm

What if the stone is quite big, would it hurt when you pee?

• Yin Teing September 18, 2008, 12:42 am

Cecilia, was unable to locate your email address to reply to you via email. Gall stones are not kidney stones. Gall bladder stones are found in the gall bladder- so the stones come out when you pass motion and not through urine. The article teaches you to remove the gall bladder stones. On the other hand, kidney stones comes out through your urine and yes, it will very painful when the kidney stones (even in fragments) comes out through your urine.

• marqpolar October 4, 2008, 12:53 pm

have you tried this method already?

• Yin Teing October 4, 2008, 1:25 pm

Marqpolar,
    To be honest, I’ve not tried the method yet. But I have a few friends who tried it- they did pass out the stones. But I will be adding more to the post soon- because I’ve read in a book that the colourful stones could occurr from saponification process- similar to making soap. I will be adding on to this post very soon.

• Jayren March 11, 2009, 2:16 pm

What if the gallstone is 1.7cm big already? can this method still work?

• Angela March 20, 2009, 1:30 am

Please help. 2 and half years ago I was told I am having gallstone 1.2cm. I had tried 3 times Dr Lai Chiu Nan’s removal gallstone method. 1st time many greenish stones were out. Unfortunately scanning still shown my 1.2cm gallstone is still there. Now I am having a bit discomfort in my middle stomach. Can I try this apples treatment again. Phamist told me my bile duct might be blocked. Pray you could reply me urgently because I thought of trying it tomorrow. Thanks! ANGELA

• Yin Teing May 25, 2009, 7:51 am

Jayren and Angela,
    Would strongly suggest that you consult a qualified doctor on the best method of treatment. As you can see in Article update in Oct 08, there are reported side effects associated with this gallbladder flush method.
    My apologies for the late reply as I have been away.

• Tony May 25, 2009, 2:56 pm

Normally, how often can we repeat this method? Every once a year or longer. Please advise.

• Yin Teing May 30, 2009, 1:45 pm

Hi Tony, there is no clear guidelines but my friend does it about twice a year. Still, I am beginning to have my reservations since there are other new findings pertaining this method (please read my Oct 08 update for more information).

• G Barretto June 7, 2009, 1:07 pm

I have a 1 inch Gall bladdder stone. do you think it will help if I tried the above method. Please advise urgently.

Thanks

• Yin Teing June 8, 2009, 11:05 am

Hi Barretto,
    It would be best to get your doctor’s advise because it depends on location of the stone, and does it cause you pain, etc. If your doctor advise in surgery and you are afraid, get a second opinion. And also check if you can give the above method a try.

• Delphine June 25, 2009, 12:13 pm

I understand that on the 6th day, take no dinner but can we drink water other that the 3 drinks at 6 PM, 8 PM & 10 PM. Please advise. Thank you.

• betty June 29, 2009, 11:56 pm

I am having diabetes and high blood pressure and am on medication. Can i do this method.

• J Teran July 13, 2009, 8:38 pm

Greetings,

Thank you for posting this solution…It really works.

I recently had a couple of episodes, passing Gallstones….one of them had me in the emergency room and the other was about a week ago. I was in very severe pain.

The doctor in the emergency room wanted be to get an operation, but I wanted to try a natural approach first.

I was concerned if I was in so much pain passing one gallstone, what would it feel like passing several?

I tried the procedure a was pleasantly surprised when I passed 30 to 40 gallstones without any discomfort. The largest was about the size of a Lima Bean.

Thanks again,

Josh

• Yin Teing July 15, 2009, 11:14 pm

Hi Josh, it’s great to hear that it worked for you. Have you done another scan to ensure the gallstones are gone?
    Hi Betty, the procedures involving taking apples and olive oil which are ok for those with diabetes and high blood pressure. But I will still prefer if you play it safe by consulting with a medical professional.
    Hi Delphine, of course you can drink water anytime.

• Lily Shirodkar July 27, 2009, 6:06 pm

If Gall stones are not removed in first attempt, is it safe to continue the theraphy again. After how many days can i strat the treatment

• Lily Shirodkar July 27, 2009, 6:31 pm

All gallstones are not still flushed out. Can i continue the theraphy immediately again

• emdiyu August 13, 2009, 10:05 am

Whether it be gallstones or not, i’m so pleased to tell you guys that this worked for me. You may try these additional steps I got from an alternative medicine doctor and combine them with the procedures above:

1. Starting 2pm, do not dink or eat anything until you drink the epsom salt solution at 6pm.
    2. After drinking the solution at 6pm, lie in bed straight with your right shoulder for about 30 minutes. Again, do not drink nor eat anything until 8pm.
    3. After drinking the solution at 8pm, for another 20 to 30minutes this time with your back lie flat on the bed. Again, do not drink nor eat anything until you drink the lemon juice olive oil solution at 10pm.
    4. Do not eat or drink anything until morning the following day.

[Within this period, you may already flush-out all the food (waste) you ate the previous day(s) with so much easiness and without pain.]

5. For best results, after the green stones have been flushed out, instead of eating solid food (carbo and protein) the following day, try eating or drinking citrus fruits/juices for breakfast and vegetables for lunch. Then drink plenty of distilled water all day to avoid dehydration (because you may go thru the bathroom many times during the process but I assure you the feeling is very different from having diarrhea). For dinner, you may go back to your regular diet.

My wife have done this a couple of times and we are so happy with the results. Our body pains and feeling of bloatedness in the stomach have gone out. It feels like we are 2 to 5 years younger. We’d be happy doing this over and over again at least every four (4) months.

• Yin Teing August 15, 2009, 11:54 am

Emdiyu, thanks so much for the sharing from your personal experience.

• Judith August 30, 2009, 9:21 am

Hello

Three weeks ago I had an ultrasound with gallstones in my gall bladder. So last monday I started the above mentioned gallbladder flush, at 3:55am this morning I had my first bowel movement which had 7 gallstones. One of which was 9mm which and the rest were like the size of mung beans. I had another motion at 5:30am but it didnt have gallstones in it. Had another one at 6:15am and it contained 8 gallstones. I had another one at 9:30am and it contained 23 gallstones (different sizes).
    Just wondering if i should go back and lie down again or just remain up. I had a honey toast and a cup of coffee. This is just to get rid of the aftertaste of the olive oil that i had last night. My stomach seems fine. I dont have that painI have in the upper side of my abdomen.
    How do I know if I got all of the gallstones today. Are there more to come out today?

I will do this next year but an ultrasound before I have this regimen.

• Vera Kho September 15, 2009, 6:18 pm

I didn’t have pain in the abdomen area but I did have very slow digestion. I thought I might have gallstones or I might have a weak liver (as my palms were a little yellowish & my nails whitish). So I decided to try the regimen given by Dr. Lai as it’s said to be both good for the gallbladder and for the weak liver.
    After the 1st day of 5 apples, the next morning I had bowel movements 4 times. Two days before this, I ate too much at a buffet and it seemed my system was flushing out all the unhealthy food. As I felt very weak I had to postpone the regimen.
    After 3 days of rest, I started all over again with the 1st day of the regimen. This went on smoothly till the end. On the last night, I just felt a little spasm in the stomach area for 2 min. after taking the olive oil with lemon juice.
    The next morning I expected to see a lot of gallstones. But I was so surprised that my bowel movement was normal and my stools also looked normal. For the next few days I kept on looking for gallstones but saw no sign.
    I feel more or less the same as before.
    Before starting the regimen I had been eating very healthily for a year – esp. with 4 cups of water upon rising every day, fruit/veg juice for breakfast, a sweet potato or something very natural for lunch.

• Johnson October 4, 2009, 9:10 pm

I have gallstones in both my gall bladder and bile duct. My bile duct may be a little blocked due to gallstones. Can I use Dr Lai’s method to remove the gallstones in the bile duct?

• Johnson October 4, 2009, 9:21 pm

I have gallstones both in my gall bladder and bile duct. They seem to be the reason my bile duct is clogged(from ultrasonography results). is Dr Lai’s method effective in helping me remove the gallstones?

• Yin Teing October 7, 2009, 3:42 pm

Hi Johnson, some readers have tried doing the gallstone flush and reported that it works. But if your duct is clogged, there is reports that sometimes the stones harden and gets stuck. My advise is to check with your doctor if you can try this- after all, it involves just following some natural regime and not taking any medication.

• Nora October 28, 2009, 3:27 pm

I am allergic to Apples. Is there another fruit I could substitute with?

• Yin Teing November 21, 2009, 10:53 am

Dear Nora,
      So far, I’ve not known of other fruits that can you can replace with. Over here in Malaysia, traditional Chinese medication can be prescribed to release out the gallstones as an alternative but I am not sure if TCM is available. also in seeing TCM, it should be under recommendation and it’s good if it is regulated. Another option is healthy lifestyle change- cut down on fried fatty foods, take more vegetables and become more active to prevent buildup of gallstones.

• draheja November 30, 2009, 3:14 pm

pl confirm if the apple juice can be taken with milk ..
    ie if apple milk shake will produce the same result

tks draheja

• Yin Teing November 30, 2009, 4:25 pm

Dear Draheja,
      I’ve never heard of people taking with milk. It’s best just to stick with apples or the apple juice, minus the milk.

• Lina December 10, 2009, 11:20 pm

Hi Doc Yin Teing,

I’ve some queries about the above regime.

1) Does it matter if we were to take for eg. 2-3 apples and 1 juice or should we follow strictly to 4-5 apples OR 4 glasses of apple juice?
    2) How long a break do you recommend before starting another regime?
    3) Can we take something light before 6pm or in between from 6-10pm on the 6th day? What if we are hungry in between?
    4) Should we take something before taking the olive oil and lemon juice as my father has concerns about taking lemon juice on an empty stomach.

Please advise asap. Thank you!

• Yin Teing December 12, 2009, 10:57 am

Dear Lina,
      Sorry for the late reply- hv sent you an email on this.
      1. It is better to follow the diet as strictly as possible.
      2. It depends – for some, they do it every 6 mths, whereas some, yearly or longer.
      3. You should be able to take something light maybe about 4pm. That’s the thing about a cleanse- it involves some degree of fasting. But fasting gives your system a break from working hard to digest food all the time.
      4. The oil should lubrate and help to remove the corrossive effect of the lemon juice.

• Rio January 10, 2010, 1:34 pm

Hi,
    I just experienced some upper stomach ache that seemed more unusual than the average stomach ache, which prompted me to look up symptoms and diagnosis, which turned up gallstones and here I am.

Reading the treatment directions, it seems to make sense, but I also happened to reach the quackwatch article, which makes sense too. Apple juice does not seem to have any direct effect in the whole process, and as the quackwatch article says, olive oil/epsom salts cannot lubricate the duct, so what it does do is make the gallblader contract more due to the high fatty content of the ‘meal’.

The bottom line is, I was wondering what you, the owner of the blog, thought about this cure given the evidence provided to the contrary.

Please kindly reply by email, thanks!

• Olivia January 14, 2010, 2:10 am

I have ulcer, taking stomach medicine, should I try this treatment?

• Yin Teing January 17, 2010, 9:53 pm

Olivia,
      If you have ulcer, perhaps you may want to wait for your ulcer to be cured- since you need to have light meals and drink apple juice- that might aggreviate your ulcer.

• Amanda January 31, 2010, 7:22 am

Is it okay if I am on a fat free diet to do this method? If I eat any fat, it can be painful.

• Yin Teing February 1, 2010, 12:41 pm

Dear Amanda, the purpose of the olive oil is to smoothen the stones so that it can be excreted easier. If you have any medical reasons why you cannot take fat, then it will not be within my scope to advice if you can do it or not.

• intan February 1, 2010, 10:13 am

Dear Yin Teing,

What about the stones in our kidney? can the same method be applied?

• Yin Teing February 1, 2010, 12:36 pm

Dear Intan,
      Nope- it’s not the same method.

• enriew February 3, 2010, 10:04 pm

Hi All,

Please advice, how i can get epsom salt at Bahrain ME? can I change with another medicine? I tried call many pharmacies n hospital, but they said no stock.

Thank
    enriew@yahoo.com

• Busola February 15, 2010, 8:01 pm

i just found out that i have stones in my Gall bladder and came across Dr Lai’s natural methods of cleansig this. i live in Nigeria and don’t know if this Epsom salt can be gotten here, please what other name is it called? can it be gotten in the UK? and also must the Olive Oil be a special brand? i will appreaciate your response urgently as i have had pains in my stomach that has kept me up through out the nights quiet a number of times.

buzzy81ok@yahoo.com

• Yin Teing February 16, 2010, 10:13 am

Dear Busola, the scientifc name for Epson Salt is Magnesium sulfate. You can check pharmacies as well as shops selling organic products and promoting holistic healing methods- they may have epson salt. I bought my epson salt from a shop selling organic food. Hope you will get better.

• ctj February 22, 2010, 9:46 am

I started the flushing method but now I’ve come to the sixth day I ate at 4pm and I nibbled a bit of my baby’s food around 7pm. I decided not to drink the epsom salts. I didnt know about not eating after 2pm. I am feeling very bloated. Also I am breast feeding a 2yr old. Can I still drink the epsom salts tonight…10pm, midnite then 2am…I am just discovering this site. looking forward to a quick reply as I am feeling very uncomfortable. I was diagnosed with having gallstones since 1988 but I just tried eating properly..it doesnt really bother me unless I eat badly. Now I am reading all of this I am scared that I didnt deal with it long ago.

• Shirley March 3, 2010, 1:44 pm

Dear doctor,

My stone is about 2.0cm and the first time i noticed it was in Jan 2006. At that time it was about 1.1cm. It rarely bothers me, unless sometimes if i took fatty food, my abodimen might hurt for a couple of hours. I almost plan to have a surgery to remove my gallbladder, but then i read all those home remedies. To be honest, i don’t want to lose my gallbladder cos i am 27 and still have long time to go(hopefully). So i wonder whether i can try this home remedy since my stone is a bit big?

Thanks very much for your help!

• Yin Teing March 4, 2010, 2:03 pm

Dear Shirley,
      You will need to check with your doctor if you can give the remedy a try. Reason being is that there are also unfortunately documented cases of the stones being stuck at the ducks by people who were trying this remedy (refer to Quackwatch link that I provide in the article). Note: I am not a doctor- the article is written by Dr Lai

• barbie March 17, 2010, 12:04 am

how should we eat the apples…after dinner or during the whole day??

• barbie March 17, 2010, 12:07 am

hi!!i would like to knw how should the apples be eaten?should it be eaten after dinner or during the whole day?

• Yin Teing March 18, 2010, 5:50 pm

Hi Barbie, just normally – but they say, fruit is perhaps best taken on an empty stomach- maybe about 1/2 before meal time.

• Gaby March 28, 2010, 7:21 am

Hi I have gastritis and constant heart burn will the treatment this make it worst or is it dangerous?

• Yin Teing March 30, 2010, 9:46 am

Dear Gaby, the treatment is holistic using quite natural products and if there is no ulceration, the method should be ok. About your gastritis and heart burn- do observe if ‘you are forced to stomach things/ events/ stress that you do not want in life’. Reducing them may help to improve the condition. Take care.

• Gaby April 1, 2010, 9:26 pm

Thanks for your answer now I would like to know how often do stones get stuck in bile duct is this common when fallowing this treatment?

• Tony April 4, 2010, 7:17 pm

I was told that there are 2 types of gallstone,calsium & oilly based.Is the natural detox treatment suitable for both?

• Yin Teing April 8, 2010, 5:37 pm

Hi Tony, I am sorry- I cannot answer your question. But the method is also an effective method to detox your digestive system- so it’s worth a shot.

• Sassylicious April 21, 2010, 10:45 am

Hi Yin Tieng,

1) Where can I get epsom salt in Malaysia? I don’t know how it looks like.
    2) For apples, is it red apples or green apples? Apple juice, can it be from bottled products or the kind from packed boxes or must it be freshly squeezed type? Thanks.

🙂

• Yin Teing April 21, 2010, 3:27 pm

Hi Sassy,
      1. Epsom salt can get from shops that sell organic things like miso, etc. It looks like salt.
      2. It is discouraged to take apple juice because the concern is that most bottled apple juice are pasteurized- where you need to boil at high temperature that may eliminate nutrients and important enzymes. Best is just chew on the apples.

• Sassylicious April 21, 2010, 3:35 pm

OK, is there any specific apples? Like green apples or red apples is preferred? Thanks. 🙂

• Mary April 24, 2010, 10:22 am

Diagnosed w/ gallstones. Have rectocele also. Dr. rec. Surgery and claimed I could eat what I wanted after surgery. Don’t believe this. With doing the first flush,started feeling relief with the store bought apple juice. Did not see the note prev. about organic. But after the oil and lemon juice mix, awoke at 2pm for first BM. I didn’t notice stones as I noticed greenish sludgey like material. Second BM, was the same w/ no stones or so small if so. Only 2 BMs. Noticed relief in upper abdomen, but did experience right much belching through the day. Concerned w/ a little lower pain having then previously. Can you reintroduce the olive oil mix to help passage for a stone stuck or just start over.

• Rowell May 5, 2010, 3:15 pm

Hi Yin Teing,

Do you have any idea where I can buy the Magnesium sulfate here in Shenzhen china ?

• Yin Teing May 5, 2010, 6:40 pm

Hi Rowell, I am sorry, I am not familiar with Shenzhen. I know that Epsom usually sold in organic shops- shops that sell organic miso, sauces, fruits, olive oil.

• Hiep Nguyen February 25, 2011, 11:53 am

I have had multiples of gallstones and a fatty liver for 4 years. Please advice me that It is safe and not harmful to my liver If I use your way to flush gallstones out my GB.
    I do hope to to get your advice soon. I am very concern to my problem.
    Hiep Nguyen

• sadique February 26, 2011, 7:13 am

Thanks a ton Dr. Chiu Nan. My wife had just been to a hospital emergency for the Gall bladder pain. Her HIDA scan was positive. Just to accompany my wife I tried the weekly course and I was surprised to see even I passed out a good number of 7 to 8 gall bladder stones. They were like huge some were even bigger than green peas. Even my wife passed out gall bladder stones. She is a lot better now doesn’t experience any pain. We will try this course once again in 3 months. To prevent it from happening again. We are thinking of using Dandelion Root as suggested by you in some other article, KINDLY suggest a good Dandelion Root product available in market in capsule form rather than in tea form.

• Yin February 26, 2011, 8:53 pm

Dear Sadique, glad to hear that the remedy has helped you and your wife. As for dandellion root, I am not sure but perhaps to inquire in an organic shop near to you.
      Dear Hiep Nguyen,
      As this is a home remedy, would still recommend you check with your health care provider first since the remedy involves olive oil.

• Hiep Nguyen February 27, 2011, 11:30 am

apple is my favorite. I have been drinking it for months. I drink a glass of apple veryday. recent ultra sound result shows gallstones softten. Do i need to follow exactly 4glass of apple for first five day?
    thanks

• BellaQ April 18, 2011, 11:29 am

I’ve done over 20 flushes since I first learned that I had gallstones in 1998. That year I ended up in an urgent care center in excruciating pain. The doc there gave me a prescription for Vicodin and an ultrasound and told me that surgery was the only way to get rid of them and be free of the pain. I was a college student with no health insurance at the time and I couldn’t even afford to get the prescriptions filled much less entertain the thought of having surgery.

I started researching alternative medicine for the 1st time in my life and found a recipe for a gallstone flush using epsom salt, olive oil and lemons. On my first try I released 100’s of BLACK stones. No exaggeration. The pain disappeared within 2 days. Also, my skin unexpectedly cleared up and I lost 15 pounds within a month.

I still do about 2 flushes a year for maintenance.

There will always be some that say these kinds home remedies are quack medicine. The medical/pharmaceutical industry is a multi-billion dollar industry that has no interest in welcoming or validating any remedy or alternative treatment that both works and costs so little compared to the pharmaceutical drugs and high-end treatments it depends on for profit. I’m not saying that all modern medicine, doctors and prescriptions are bad. But conflicts of interest do exist in the medical/pharma industry and this should be considered when gathering information about alternative remedies like this one. For me, had I not gone this route, I would probably be still be paying for that surgery over a decade later, with a mountain of debt on top of that.

As to the idea that the stones may be “soap,” that just does not resonate as true to me based on my personal experience. That theory does not explain the different colors, compositions and densities of stones that are flushed out in some cases, nor does it account for the extreme relief and physical recovery I and so many others have experienced.

I would recommend taking herbal supplements, like chanca piedra or gold coin grass tincture during the weeks leading up to the flush to break up the stones, as well as doing a colon cleanse right before so that the stones pass through without being retained in the large intestine. Whatever regimen is chosen should be followed thoroughly and completely. That said, I’ve done this many times, and I truly believe that if done right and with adequate preparation, gallbladder flushing very safe and very effective.

• Yin April 18, 2011, 7:43 pm

Bella,
      Thanks so much for sharing your experience and I am glad that the flush had helped you. It would really benefit the readers. Some of the readers had tried and find that it had helped.
      I do agree with with you that healthcare is getting so expensive and many people are not able to afford treatment. Also the effectiveness is questionable- for a lot of health issues.

• pauline feder April 19, 2011, 9:45 pm

Please help. I have a gallstone in my bile duct. It is really painful. Need to do the cleanse right away. Have 2 kids to take care of I am 50 years old. Can I drink orange juice instead of lemon juice. I am sensitive to lemons. Can you drink any liquids at all on the 6th day. you said no food. correct. What can you eat after the 6th day. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I really appreciate it.

• paulinefeder April 19, 2011, 10:02 pm

Dear Doctor Lai-Chiu. Please help. I have a gallstone in my bile duct It is painful. I am mild diabetes 2. The stone is .64cm but it really hurts. I need to do the cleanse as soon as possible. Please help. Can I have orange juice instead of lemon juice. I am sensitive to lemon juice. Can you drink any liquids or have any soup on the sixth day. What can you eat after the sixth day is over. Do you stop eating at 2pm in the afternoon on the sixth day. Or do you not eat at all. that day. What kind of foods can I eat afterwards. I have 2 kids to care of . Please get back to me as soon as possible. I really appreciate it. thank you for you help