Removing gallstones naturally by Dr. Lai Chiu-Nan

by Yin Teing on December 18, 2007

in Complementary Healing,Digestive Wellness

Gallstones may not be everyone’s concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer.

“Cancer is never the first illness,” Chiu Nan points out. “Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer. In my research in China, I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones.

“We all have gallstones. It’s a matter of big or small, many or few. One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area.”

So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.Regimen:

• For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer.Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.

• On the sixth day, take no dinner. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
  • At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
  • The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools.
    “Usually they float,” Chiu Nan notes. “You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many.”

“Even if you don’t have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It’s always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then. You’ll find that your digestion is much better afterwards.

Update: 4 October 2008:

1.      The Truth about Gallbladder and Liver Flushes by Quackwatch.org

– I find this site to be a great source of reference. But in the article, Peter Moran did not suggest that the method is harmful and whatever the arguments given are backed up with verified studies.

2. The truth of Liver & Gallbladder Flushes

please scroll to the end of the page on the left link to view the some findings and discussion on the method. The article first discusses on the various methods used like the one above and then talks that:

the stone could just be ‘soap’- cholesterol  and olive oil and there were reports that stones are stone while getting out of the gallbladder.

However, people who have tried the method did report feeling better- even if it is toxins removal at the colon. But as I’ve recently browse through the book “Suckers” by Rose Shapiro- and she had said that the Gallbladder cleanse is quack- and people are passing up ‘soap stones’ instead of gallbladder stones. She had supported with some studies and experiments that were conducted by verified sources. I feel readers who read should at least make an informed decision.

Update @ March 2010

A reader by the name of Paul shared his experience of the gallbladder flush. Click HERE to read the post.

Update @ April 2011

An alternative gallstone flush method shared by my friend Sukhada who practices this method and had taught it to his yoga students with success.

Update @ January 2013:

Reader by the name of Karen shared her experience on how the gallbladder cleanse had helped her flush out her gallbladder that was full with stones, cured her enlarged liver, spleen and appenditis. Not only that, through healthy eating, she lost 40 pounds, cured her high cholesterol and had no more allergies. Read her inspiring story here.

If you like this post, say thanks by sharing it:

{ 96 comments }

HARRYCHAMP July 9, 2011 at 4:49 pm

DEAR Yin Teing

hiii myself 53 yrs old..having average body weight ranging from 85-88
kg.I felt abdomen pain about 2 months ago.i got treatment from my doctors
for stomach pain but couldn’t get rid of it.Thereafter i got my
ultrasound and it shows a gallstone of 10mm (1cm).Doctor adviced me for
surgery but before that i came to know about this natural remedy. Plz
advice me should i go for this ?Even i feel heavyness in my stomach after
eating anything and it seems flattened and i also feel slow digestion.
Plz provide me your sincere advice at the earliest.

thanks

Yin July 11, 2012 at 10:26 pm

Hi Harrychamp,
I sincerely apologise as I only saw this comment now. Unfortunately, I am not a qualified doctor. I can post the remedy, at the same time explain the risks involved. But to do it or otherwise, would be your choice. Those who try the method do comment that they’ve felt better. My friend who does not have gallstones also do this cleanse because it’s like a detox and he told me he had taught his other students. For some, it works. Some saw results only trying it a few times.

miriam July 14, 2011 at 11:12 pm

good evening…im bruce thanks 4 being a blessing. i have here the result of my utrasound…the gallbladder measures 1.7cm in diameter. its wall is not thickened. note of two mobile dense echoes with posterior sonic shadowing in the gallbladder each measuring approximately 1.2cm and 0.9cm. Common Bile Duct is 0.3cm. And im so shocked about it. For i’m a seaman, @ scheduled to go back to voyage this month. I’m so afraid of surgical for my doc. advice me to undergo. But, I have a friend namely Danny Rapiz shared this. i’ts my second day i drinking apple juices. I pray that this will be a great blessing 4 me. god bless you.

immanuel gomachab August 18, 2011 at 12:03 am

sorry i,ve got gallstnes which the docter is going to cut out on 25/08/2011,and i,m afraid to be cut.can i follow the stabs which you give.reply please.

Yin August 18, 2011 at 9:03 pm

Hi Immanuael,
This method worked for some people though- and that’s why it is shared here. But do check with your doctor if you can try this first before the operation.

Achilles August 20, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Hello Yin,

i also have some 100 Colesterol GallStones.
However in this blog you have mentioned that this is effective only when the gallstones are small insize and less in number.
Is there a size limit or a number limit?
For my case i have some 100 Gallstones with size from 15-20 cms.
Please guide if this falls in the permitted range.

Thanks,
Achilles

Maria October 11, 2011 at 12:00 am

Hello, i’ve tried this method thought i am not diagnosed to have gallstones. I just want to do a cleansing of my gallbladder. Would you believed that in the morning after the 6th day, i saw a lot of very small floating green stones in my stool. I also noticed that i feel light after i did it. Now, i am doing it once in every two months. Thanks for sharing it here in the web. Tack

Shelley January 10, 2012 at 3:39 pm

H i

Gonna Start this regimen today…Let’s see what will happen and I’ll update you the results!
By the way ultrasound reported it as multiple gall stones with the largest one of 22mm.

S. Jayachandran January 11, 2012 at 11:42 pm

I have some doubts……. I have cholostrol problem. if I am doing this treatment with Olive oil… will it affect cholostrol and make critical problem???? Please clarify this at the earliest.

Teresa March 1, 2012 at 8:40 pm

it’s usefull, tx

mujeeb March 25, 2012 at 6:24 pm

dr on the sixth day you mention do dinner , you mean empty stomech whole day

Yin March 25, 2012 at 6:27 pm

Mujeeb,
Nope, it means only no dinner. You can still eat lunch. There is an alternative method introduced by my friend who is a yoga instructor: http://healthblog.yinteing.com/2011/04/21/removing-gallstones-naturally-with-no-surgery/

nick May 24, 2012 at 12:12 pm

i will follow these methods.i have small gallstone ..if i do this methods is my gallstone will be gone?

g k lim May 27, 2012 at 11:08 pm

Hai Dr.
I would like to know if high blood individual which is control will have any adverse affect on their health is they do follow the said procedure to rid off the gallstone.
Is it alright if they take a less dose of the recommendation like instead of 4 or 5 apples they take less and on less days too include the oil and salt. Will this cause less but gradual process to rid off those gallstone.
Thank you for your kind advice.

nick June 5, 2012 at 6:52 am

will i have this galstone…i do these methods in wow it was work lots came out..i dont beleive it…when i count them i got 3oo .my question is can i do it again or after a month or a year…or what…pls reply 2 me…

Yin June 16, 2012 at 9:12 pm

Hi Nick, sorry for the late reply as I have been away. Wow, 300 is seriously a lot. Perhaps you give it a few months before trying again.

cheray malidom July 4, 2012 at 11:39 pm

on d 6 day nu dinner how abt water wen drink water on d 6 day or not…..

lina July 6, 2012 at 3:41 am

Hello, is there a danger of getting a gallstone stuck in your duct while doing this? I mean the huge amount of oil for example? I have three stones (a bit more than 1 cm per each).

Thanks!

Yin July 11, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Hi Lina, according to Quackwatch.org, yes. It is a holistic approach- like exercise towards being healthy. Even we exercise, we also may risk injury. So this is the same as well.

Mira August 7, 2012 at 8:58 pm

I have a gallstone of 25mm won’t it stuck in the bile duct if I did this method and what should I do if this happened?

J M Mallikarjuna August 8, 2012 at 7:52 pm

Dear Sir,

My gall bladder has been operated and removed. If I follow this, will it cleanse the track. I have digestive problems.

Thanking you

sam September 26, 2012 at 8:07 pm

hi,i have a 3.2 cm gallstone,and its really painfull,please can anyone tell me if this method will be safe to flush out this big stone ,please help me…thanks

rhengz@KSArabia November 9, 2012 at 1:57 am

guys…i’ve tried this method for how many years and it feels great for me no side effects..you can even count on the floating gallsotnes on ur stool the next day after the process…so please pass this method to your loveones you care…GOD bless

bong December 22, 2012 at 12:12 pm

thank you so much! i just saved 40 to 60 thousand for the operation. it worked! i feel better now after flushing the gallstones naturally last night, this morning and just a few minutes ago. thanksssssss

Bonified Killer January 24, 2013 at 9:38 pm

I tried this method, and I have to say I was pretty sceptical at first but it worked! This was really helpful! Except for having to drink olive oil mixed with lemon juice(yeeesh!!!), it was well worth it. Counted 16 stones this morning, green and clear as daylight! the biggest one was probably about 6mm in length.

raqy May 27, 2013 at 5:31 pm

hi! I’m a 23 year old mom and i have a 1 month baby girl.. She’s amazing and i love feeding her from my breasts.. Unfortunally i have these gallstones and they hurt me so much at night especially.. Right now i’m in hospital for 2 days without eating solid food and seeing my baby.. I saw this natural method and i want to ask you if it may works for me that i want to feedbreast my baby?

Yin July 11, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Hi Capt Pravin,
For that, you need to check with your medical doctor if you can give the method a try first.

{ 2 trackbacks }