Gallstones may not be everyone’s concern. But they should be because we all have them. Moreover, gallstones may lead to cancer.
“Cancer is never the first illness,” Chiu Nan points out. “Usually, there are a lot of other problems leading to cancer. In my research in China, I came across some materials which say that people with cancer usually have stones.
“We all have gallstones. It’s a matter of big or small, many or few. One of the symptoms of gallstones is a feeling of bloatedness after a heavy meal. You feel like you can’t digest the food. If it gets more serious, you feel pain in the liver area.”
So if you think you have gallstones, Chiu Nan offers the following method to remove them naturally.
The treatment is also good for those with a weak liver, because the liver and gallbladder are closely linked.Regimen:
- For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer.Apple juice softens the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
- On the sixth day, take no dinner. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate) with a glass of warm water. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the gallbladder ducts.
- At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones to ease their passage.
- The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools.
“Usually they float,” Chiu Nan notes. “You might want to count them. I have had people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many.”
“Even if you don’t have any symptoms of gallstones, you still might have some. It’s always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and then. You’ll find that your digestion is much better afterwards.
Update: 4 October 2008:
– I find this site to be a great source of reference. But in the article, Peter Moran did not suggest that the method is harmful and whatever the arguments given are backed up with verified studies.
– please scroll to the end of the page on the left link to view the some findings and discussion on the method. The article first discusses on the various methods used like the one above and then talks that:
the stone could just be ‘soap’- cholesterol and olive oil and there were reports that stones are stone while getting out of the gallbladder.
However, people who have tried the method did report feeling better- even if it is toxins removal at the colon. But as I’ve recently browse through the book “Suckers” by Rose Shapiro- and she had said that the Gallbladder cleanse is quack- and people are passing up ‘soap stones’ instead of gallbladder stones. She had supported with some studies and experiments that were conducted by verified sources. I feel readers who read should at least make an informed decision.
Update @ March 2010
A reader by the name of Paul shared his experience of the gallbladder flush. Click HERE to read the post.
Update @ April 2011
An alternative gallstone flush method shared by my friend Sukhada who practices this method and had taught it to his yoga students with success.
Update @ January 2013:
Reader by the name of Karen shared her experience on how the gallbladder cleanse had helped her flush out her gallbladder that was full with stones, cured her enlarged liver, spleen and appenditis. Not only that, through healthy eating, she lost 40 pounds, cured her high cholesterol and had no more allergies. Read her inspiring story here.