I’m glad to have a few colleagues who friends who share the same aspiration that I have. When I met any of the gym kakis when I happen to eat at the pantry, we will talk bout classes, what to do, eat, etc. I am still a novice while they are already well experienced. Feel a bit bad when others non so crazy about exercise are around and have to bear with the talk.
Yesterday, spoke to a collaegue of mine who successfully lost 10kg since Raya (last Oct). He had advised me to cut down on my fruits portion- I was taking too much of it even though I have almost eliminated refined carbs from my diet.
He shared on some ways of how he did it:
- Literally cut down on refined sugar and processed carbs
- Take fruits- but smaller portions.
- Exercise a lot- easily burn 800 calories, sometimes till 1000 cal.
- Uses the treadmill- can be slow at speed (no. 6) but steep include- turn to max 15
- Weight training 3 times a week and alternate between muscle.