I am keeping a list of useful resources. Once in a blog, easy to retrieve 🙂
1. Glycemic Index– useful tool to gauge how fast the food you are taking is being converted to blood sugar:
- The world’s 10 worst snack food– very true
- Benefits of cardio workout
- Why Women Need Muscle– if u dun use them, you’ll lose them.
3. Roni’s Weight Watchen– you can read how this lady lose weight- before and after.
4. Different low carbo diets.– gives an overview about the kind of popular low carbs diet such as Atkins, Sugar Busters, South Beach diet, etc.
5. Benefits of Resistance (Weight) Training.
Weight training is useful coz it makes your muscle burn fat while you are resting.